DJ Tips in under a minute Vintage Jazz covers of pop songs. I had a client send me some tracks from the Vintage Café Essentials for their wedding, great stuff and a new alternative to the traditional jazz we play at events! There are several series, but they all work around rock/pop covers done by jazz groups.
Want to buy the MSD series for cheap? Here’s how!!
The Celebrate Life Series continues with a segment on how to make the beginning of your Wedding Reception more fun, unique and memorable for both you and your guests.
This episode features my good friend and industry rock star from the SCE Event Group, Jason Jani.
Over the past few years, Jason has not only transformed his body with a lifestyle intervention, he has transformed the private events scene across the country by doing some really cool things for some really cool people.
Whether it’s the use of technology, lighting and special fx or blazing a hard-to-replicate trail of fiery mixology; Jason’s way of doing business and performing has attracted a lot of respect and appreciation.
His clients are big fans too. Especially Kate and Brian.
Kate and Brian knew that how a wedding reception starts is a good indication of how it will end. So, they hired SCE and the ultra-talented cinematographer Greg Lassik, from Endless Wave Studios, to make sure that their guests would experience the Best Wedding Reception Ever from start to finish.
An ordinary bridal party introduction might be alright for some couples, but Kate and Brian wanted to start off their celebration with style. So, they enlisted the expertise of the Jersey Shore dynamic duo and created a brilliant introduction video that showed off their wicked-awesome sense of humor and uber-fun mojo.
Check out this clip to see how it all came together and the final product.
Best wishes to Kate and Brian!
Parti line flutter fetti confetti launchers at LDI 2013
DJ Tips in under a minute Apple Refurb Tracker for great Apple prices: By Jay Brannan #djtip @djadvice
DJ Tips in under a minute Apple Refurb Tracker for great Apple prices. I am looking for a new MacBook Pro and was told about the certified refurb section of the Apple store, great savings and great prices! Still under the same 1 year warranty as new MBP but at a better price point.
DJ For Gay Weddings – What To Play & How to Structure Things video: By Brian S Redd #briansredd #djadvice
Comments are welcome.
Follow us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/aovideos
DJ Tips in under a minute: don’t edit swears out by killing the volume. My 11 year old was telling me about his school DJ who was just turning off the volume to cover the fact that he was using unedited tracks. The problem was that the kids started to yell the swears when he killed the volume. My thought is to either reverse the section, flange it, phase it, distort it, or any effect that will blur the swear. Of course I can’t figure out why a DJ would rock unedited tracks with kids, but if you get stuck with needing to edit on the fly, don’t draw attention by turning off the volume..
Duratruss DT3800 Crank Stand – Simplicity at its finest
ADJ Dotz Review – Super-bright Pixel-Mapping COB LED Light: By Arnoldo Offermann #djcraziace #arnoldooffermann #americandj
Product: DOTZ MATRIX
ADJ’s Dotz Matrix is a Wash/Blinder fixture with advanced COB LED technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a super-charged, high output, wash fixture with smooth color mixing powered by sixteen 30W TRI COB LEDs. Dotz Matrix also has Pixel Mapping capabilities for stunning visual effects, and boasts a powerful 430 Watts with a massive 60 degree beam angle.
The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, built-in shows and colors macros, a 4-button DMX LCD display, PowerCon AC In/Out, 5 selectable Dim Curves for stage lighting, 4 Pixel Flipping options, and 5 DMX channel modes. Dotz Matrix may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively, or from a DMX Controller.
• 4 x 4 COB LED high output Wash/Blinder Matrix panel
• COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
• Use as Wash/Blinder or Pixel Mapped matrix for a stunning visual effect
• Great for Stage Lighting, Bands or Night Clubs
• 5 DMX channel modes: 3, 6, 7, 48 & 52 channel
• Individual Pixel controllable in 48 & 52 channel DMX modes
• 4x Pixel Flip options changes pixel orientation
• 4x Operational modes: Auto, Sound Active, Manual RGB Dimmer, Static Color, and DMX-512
• RDM Compliant (Remote Device Management)
• Built-In preset colors and programs
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• 60-degree beam angle
• 3 & 5-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
• PowerCon AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 5 Dotz Matrix’s @ 120V and 9 Dotz Matrix’s @ 230V on one 20 amp circuit )
• Power Draw: 430W total (All LED’s @ Full)
• 4-button DMX LCD display
• Single yoke allows fixture to be mounted
• Fan Cooled
• Light Source: 16x 30-Watt COB TRI LEDs (RGB: 3 in 1)
• Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz – 240V/50Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.75” x 6.75” x 14.75”/ 345 x 170 x 370mm
• Weight: 18 lbs. / 7.8 kgs.
Like me on Facebook! http://www.Facebook.com/AOVideos
ADJ Dotz Review – Super-bright Pixel-Mapping COB LED Light